Back by popular demand: The VIP Experience
The good times start a whole hour early for VIPs
Your all-inclusive ticket for the VIP pre-party includes complimentary
★ Bourbon tasting ★ Cigar rolling ★ Premium drinks and vittles ★ Acoustic entertainment ★ Then continues with exclusive access to the Preferred Seating Corral for the mane event!
But it's only for VIP ticket-holders and there are just 100 VIP tickets available.
Rustle up your tickets here!
Premier Hoe-Down sponsorships
Looking for an effective way to promote your business or organization, spend an evening in high style, and support Children's TherAplay?
These three sponsorships can be tailored to fit your needs: Title Sponsor: $50,000, VIP Party Sponsor: $25,000, Family ticket sponsor: $5,000
Interested in receiving year-round benefits for you or your business when you donate? Or how about helping offset the costs associated with keeping our trusty steeds happy and healthy? Find just what you're looking for in the 2018 Hoe-Down sponsor packet.
Contact Executive Director Hillary McCarley to start your sponsorship!
Ready to rustle up your tickets?
Tickets are available online, by calling (317) 872-4166, in person through our main office, or by completing and returning the RSVP card enclosed in your mailed invitation
- Reserve a table – Only 10 tables available! Comes complete with 10 general admission tickets – $2,500
- Table sponsor – Includes 2 general admission tickets + your name or logo on a table – $1,000
- The Four the Merrier – Buy three general admission tickets and get the fourth at a 50% discount! – $350 advance purchase, $525 after Sept. 14
- VIP ticket – Includes exclusive access to the VIP pre-party, from 6–7 p.m., and Preferred Seating Corral – $200 advance purchase, $300 after Sept. 14
- General admission ticket – $100 advance purchase, $150 after Sept. 14
Children's TherAplay families past and present may purchase general admission tickets at a half price. Watch for your special code on the printed notices in the lobby or in the July 25 e-news.
Tell me about premier sponsorships I'd like to purchase my tickets online now!
Ready to get your bid on?
Check our some of the exciting live and silent auction items from past Hoe-Downs:
- A children's birthday pony party at Children's TherAplay, complete with pony rides and pizza (a party with the ponies only happens once each year, so this was a pretty big deal)
- Tickets to the Superbowl
- A dazzling diamond ring
- Zookeeper for a day package at the world-famous Cincinnatti Zoo
- Top-tier dream trips such as Castles of Ireland; The Wine, Wonder and Romance of France; The Pleasures and Treasures of Tuscany; San Francisco Wine Country; and Alaska, Call of the Wild
Get first pick online beginning Sept. 17
Bidding for the live auction and dream trips take place in person at the Hoe-Down but the silent auction starts online right here Sept. 17 and is open to everyone, whether you're able to attend the Hoe-Down or not.
An easy way to help out
Would you like to donate a high-quality product, service, or gift certificate to help raise funds for treatment at Children's TherAplay? To get involved, check out the Silent Auction form. Thanks for helping us help the kiddos!
Why does your support matter so much?
Because funds raised through the Hoe-Down help provide 750+ equine-assisted physical and occupational therapy treatments each month for kiddos with special needs.
Day in and day out we see the children with special needs overcoming obstacles, accomplishing what their parents were told—by well-meaning doctors and therapists and teachers alike—were impossible: sitting up, standing, walking, running, tying their shoelaces, feeding themselves, going up and down stairs for the very first time — living life to its fullest. It’s possible because of the power of hippotherapy and support like yours.
And, as with any medical treatment, there is a price tag. Each physical or occupational therapy treatment costs Children’s TherAplay $182; however, the average health insurance reimbursement is only $101.
Your support helps close that gap, ensuring children with special needs will continue to have access to these life-changing therapies. Thank you.
Tell me about some of the different ways I can get involved