For many years The Children’s TherAplay Foundation has been known as the best kept secret in Central Indiana area. It’s time for that to change!
- Because hippotherapy can be life-changing for children with special needs. But for kiddos to benefit from this innovative treatment, their families must know it’s an option!
- $81 of each equine-assisted physical or occupational therapy treatment is funded through community support. The more people who know about Children’s TherAplay, the more people who can make a difference. Tell a friend about Children’s TherAplay It’s an easy way to make a difference for the kiddos!
Tell a friend about Children’s TherAplay
It’s an easy way to make a difference for the kiddos!
- Share the love. Not sure what to say? Paste the sample message below into an email or your social media account.
Hey there!I know how you much you care about the community / children with special needs / horses / fun events, so when I heard about The Children’s TherAplay Foundation, I thought of you.
Children’s TherAplay is one of the few nonprofit clinics in the country that provides physical and occupational therapy treatments on horseback—through a treatment strategy called hippotherapy —for children with special needs. Amazing things happen there and it’s practically in your backyard!
Here are a few ways to learn more:
- Video: Meet kiddo Joan
- Special events calendar
- Getting involved
- Have a steady stream of folks at your office? Contact us about hosting a (very small) literature display.
- Sign up for the Children’s TherAplay e-news. Be sure to share it with those who you think might enjoy it.
- Be social and celebrate the kiddos! No matter where you’re located, you can cheer on the kiddos and the Children’s TherAplay team through Facebook, Instagram, and our blog.
Want to do more?