By expanding and renovating our current facility, we will provide more treatments, more options, and more space for growth and development. This includes:
- More space, including dedicated private evaluation and treatment rooms.
- The addition of speech therapy as an option for kiddos, making Children's TherAplay a one-stop shop for services.
- A dedicated life-skills area, equipped with child-sized kitchenette and restroom
- Centralized administrative offices
- Spacious waiting rooms with expanded views of the arena and both family-friendly and quiet areas
- An all-weather event and meeting space, which will serve as a venue for fundraising events
- Increased capacity, helping reduce the number of children on our waiting list.
Download Complete Floor Plan Download Case Document
Our new clinic gymnasium will offer some of the gross motor activity equipment we have used in the past, as well as many additional pieces of equipment, which will allow us to offer children of all ages fun and developmentally appropriate therapy tools. We will have a large climbing gym, complete with a rock wall. Our expanded space will allow us access to multiple swings at a time, so therapists do not have to spend valuable therapy time switching out swings based on the needs of each child being treated.
We are so excited to offer our families comfortable and spacious waiting rooms with work counters and stools with plenty of outlet space, and comfortable furniture configurations to allow families the ability to relax during their waiting time.
Party & Fundraising Room
Our party and fundraising space has played an important role in our ability to serve our community for the past nineteen years. In our new facility, we will be able to increase the size of events, workshops, conferences and parties we can host, allowing us to bring more of the community in to see the Children's TherAplay mission in action.